'iTouch Mobile' provides easy and instant access to bank account from anywhere and at anytime using a mobile phone. iTouch Mobile Banking services can be accessed through BOA Mobile Banking App and SMS. BOA Mobile Banking App is available for Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile and Java supported phones. Currently the service is available for NT and NCell mobile phone subscribers.
Download iTouch Mobile Banking Apps
iTouch Mobile User Guide for SMS Based Service
- Balance inquiry
- Last three transaction statement inquiry
- Foreign Exchange Rate inquiry
- Fund Transfer to any account in BOANL or only desired accounts
- Billy Payment of NTC Land Line / NTC GSM Post-Paid
- NTC GSM/CDMA Pre-Paid recharge PIN purchase
|Registration of SMS Banking (I touch Mobile)
||Nil (one year validity)
|SMS Banking Renewal Fee
- Never reply to text messages from people or places that you do not know and do not reveal your PIN in SMS or email.
- Treat your mobile device as carefully you would your wallet, cash or credit cards.
- Lock or protect your mobile device with a password. If it's lost or stolen any personal information stored on the device will be more difficult to access.
- If you lose your phone, inform the bank immediately. Ask the bank to deactivate your mobile banking service.
- If you are dependent on mobile banking, it is important for you to keep track of account transactions. Review your bank statements as regularly as possible to rule out the chances of fraudulent transactions. If you notice discrepancies, contact the bank immediately.
- Delete all your outgoing SMSs, mainly those SMSs used for mobile banking because it includes your PIN